Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ab Machines As Seen On Tv Has Anyone Gotten A 6-pack With One Of Those Machines Like Ab Lounger, Ab Doer, Or Others Advertised On Tv?

Has anyone gotten a 6-pack with one of those machines like ab lounger, ab doer, or others advertised on tv? - ab machines as seen on tv

I try, it was worth it, if the investment is to be understood in one of these and religiously stick to my stomach area to highlight. I think, proportionately, I'm fine, but I can tone my abs, B / C they say, are there, but they need to get tested. In other words, I want to know if one of these machines, helping. Please tell me your experience with machines. I train and eat for 5-6 small meals per day, meals included. And drink plenty of water. So please, I just want to hear your story with one of these machines AB. The names of the machines and the prices too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment