Monday, December 14, 2009

Vintage Photos Of Washington, Dc How Do I Get That "vintage" Look In My Photos?

How do I get that "vintage" look in my photos? - vintage photos of washington, dc

They call me a dreamer, but I am absolutely in love with vintage "," looking at the photo. , High contrast texture. 5x7 stone black or sepia, 1/4inch with a white edge.

You know, the kind of images you see in ads for Ralph Lauren and memories of the film, usually on the pigeons, including books and focus on young people, soldiers from Paris and just tore to crawl out of context. ..

I do not want "the Photoshop image" in this style, I want to bio-products "natural." Apart from the use of black and white film, as is the look of my photos?

Do I have a vintage camera? How do I get the borders? Is there a filter should I use?

Any help would be very grateful.

Side note: I am a rookie, so that decompose slowly, please:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment