Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Another Name For Private Parts I Have 10 Invites To BitGamer. Email Me Links To Images Of Your PRIVATE TRACKER With Your Username And Ratio.?

I have 10 invites to BitGamer. Email me links to images of your PRIVATE TRACKER with your username and ratio.? - another name for private parts

There are certain conditions for one of my ten invites.

1. You need to know what bitgamer
2. You must be a member to another private tracker
3. You need to get a picture of their relationship, including your username and your site have names. I do not accept attachments, I'll just watch BayImg hosted images. When you send a link to another image hosting service, I will ignore it.
4. Gmail send me an e-mail, and you use bitgamer as your primary mail account

E-mail me the following:
"1. (I say this bitgamer)
2. (Name of the tracker in part)
3. (URL to the image of the relationship, including your username and site name)
4. (Your name) @ gmail.com "

is not excluded fortries in a position to answer questions correctly, with the wrong image host, attach a file to e-mail or as stupid or disruptive in any way.

Here are the e-mail is an e-mail an invitation to send the request:
M8R-n63dm9@mailinator.com

If you have an answer to this response, include your e-mail, you will of course be ignored.

Do not bother to check this post. robbed when 10-times more requests than I can fill. in the order of their arrival.

2 comments:

Ramos fan said...

I sent you an email with my details, Joey. So, if you can, please send me an invitation. Ok? Thank you.

Quý A3 yêu đời said...

Xin chao Từ Vn nen tôi đến tôi nói Tiếng Anh ko bit
Tham Xin cam hahahah

Post a Comment