Saturday, February 6, 2010

Pictures Of Hygienic Products Why Do Looks Matter SO Much?

Why do looks matter SO much? - pictures of hygienic products

Since depressed in this section myself. Much. This shows me that there are people so shallow that many out there who feel deeply about their appearance that the length will be posting pictures and begging for compliments. The insurance companies are required to feel about themselves at ease. You think if you look closely, this should trigger a good feeling, but if you're ugly, then you should and should not be pressed.

Reality Check: Everybody gets ugly one days. Each. Megan Fox is old, wrinkled and unattractive in a few years. Taylor Lautner not remain eternally beautiful.

Another reality check: Do not look like most people in the world well. Most young people do not live here in the school theater full of life, that sooo does not matter, but look out. Go outside and watch the first 10 people who see them. Maybe 1 or two of them are beautiful.

Why can not everyone just be happy and not be judged on the basis of physical appearance? I'm not saying you should go on a date or a vagabond DirtbagBut if the person is a clean, hygienic person caring for them and have a pleasant personality, why not?

I know people will agree with me here, but even before anything. Most of you will probably reject a guy / girl, because he / she had a small bump on her nose or something stupid like have.

I think I really am the only person in the world that all are treated equally and not judged on the basis of looks. It's sad.

7 comments:

Coco said...

Well, I agree with some of the things they say. As a boy or a girl, in turn, because of how they look, but not everyone who asks a question: "Am I beautiful" is superficial. Some people have what is (called low self-esteem and quite some people feel better, usually young girls)! I think they should ask yourself, how do you know but do not go to drastic measures due to a button or something. And no one is ugly everyone is beautiful in some way. Maybe people should give an answer / question about the beauty and fashion.

Jo said...

Good for you. They sound like the perfect man.

Reality check: It's just the way people are programmed to run and I tell you, but we are not perfect and there is no such thing as equality, it never will be.

I'm sure he would never get with the ugliest kind on the planet, when the man next to her is just as beautiful, but a little nicer.

Penny Lane said...

Has shown the way in this issue, and supports a kind of bothered me.
You think that everyone is basically superficial and not you.

But, uh, well, that ... Yes, there are people who have the same beliefs as you. You are not alone.

Kate said...

She seems really seem obsessed by her and she is in pain because you are not satisfied with your ownself ... I can not say better than it really
enough said

Answer me please http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index? ...

Shane said...

Judge people by appearances.

I know I do. But the assessment by the cleanliness and neat appearance.

Features that are not necessarily sexy. But the hair net and a good posture.

Anyone can do it without a doubt

i go rawr said...

Children are douchbags with hormones in full swing. they tend to think no matter what they do.

Chris said...

Your question contradicts itself. It seems not very important at all.
I can honestly say that I am interested in the half. Media face beautiful hair, thin body, with muscles and quite high. But in general, I am looking for a half and I accept them. I agree with the way I see it all the time with new clothes, a healthy diet for better skin, hair, etc., and training to strengthen muscles and reduce fat. There is nothing wrong with improving your appearance, it's looking good, better. It may make you feel better.
But to understand .. does not seem to decide everything. It seems that I do not understand the man or woman of your dreams, do not understand do not contain rich friends. It seems you do not understand too much. When a man looks good, a beautiful woman he loves is, this approach might be interested. But just because it's beautiful does not mean that the interest will be returned, as I am sure you are. You need to attract more than a glimpse of the opposite sex.
Like I said, I am aAverage future. However, very good looking girl to show interest in me all the time. I am the man who exudes confidence and self-esteem. I believe in myself, I think I'm special and I think we can have a girl I like, despite my appearance. And hey, what do you know .. Because I think it will come true!
The problem they have is their appearance is their belief in themselves. Start to think, you're beautiful, and begin to believe that everyone loves you. If you really believe people will see you to be beautiful. There is no real fact what is beautiful and what is not. Who decides who is beautiful and ugly? It is a matter of perception. Many people think Angelina Jolie May is the hottest woman in the world, then I am attracted to her.
Some people might think you are really ugly, others love you. That is how it is. If someone does not love you, go ahead. Do not waste your time with them, not many people in this world, can not wait to meet you. Then juC given the opportunity.
Conclusion: It seems that whether you believe what they do. If you forget to think, to enjoy life, you have people around him who want to know.

Post a Comment